Friday 26 December 2014

Challenge Complete - 2014 Eclectic Reader Challenge


Objective:
To continue the journey I started in 2013 of trying to expand my reading experiences into genres and styles I may normally have avoided. Check out my pre challenge post here!

Aim:
Read 12 Novels that fulfil the requirements defined in a list of sub-genre detailed on the host blog.

Result:
I did it, and I have once again loved every minute of the journey!

I've read-

Award Winning
True Crime (Non Fiction)
Romantic Comedy
Alternative History
Graphic Novel
Cosy Mystery Fiction
Gothic Fiction
War/Military Fiction
Anthology
Medical Thriller Fiction
Travel (Non Fiction)
Published in 2014


As with last year I really enjoyed the extensive variety of books involved in this challenge. I was much less apprehensive this year which helped me relax enough to fully appreciate what I was reading. I was particulary pleased to see how much I smiled whilst reading the Cosy Mystery novel and am sure I will try out a few more books in this genre.
 
Summary:
Once again this was the only challenge I took part in this year and I enjoyed the different styles and genre that it introduced to me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment