Saturday 22 October 2011

Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge - Book Sentence Challenge

Well, the next mini challenge of the read-a-thon that will get it's own post on my blog is now up at the site Midnight Book Girl. The aim here is for me to take a photograph of some books from my library that I can form a sentence with out of the titles.

Well, I have take the following picture:


This sentence is: Man walks into a pub on green dolphin street dancing to armageddon.

I have to admit, I was struggling because I mainly use ebooks but I gave it a go!

6 comments:

  1. that is an AWESOME sentence!!

    Hope you're having a great readathon so far. Have fun Killie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, David! I cracked up at your creative sentence!

    I hope you're having a great time with the Readathon! Glad to see you're participating in some of the challenges.

    It's coming up on the half-time mark (yay!) So keep up the great work!

    Have fun & Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was a fun sentence! Love this mini-challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, great sentence! Much better than what I came up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For not having many paper books your book sentence rocks! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete